The No Touch Thermometer® is currently used in by doctors and in hospitals across the board in different wards, from infectious diseases units, coronary care (heart) units, recovery units, children.
The NoTouch Thermometers® are scanning in a rate of 32 scans per second and then the temperature will be converted to oral equivalent.
The No Touch Thermometer® measures body temperature NON-INVASIVELY, with no direct contact, making it SAFE & HYGIENIC.
Using advanced infrared technology, the No Touch thermometer® measures the infrared heat and converts this measurement into an oral equivalent temperature.
The No Touch Thermometer is ACCURATE and meets the accuracy requirements of ASTM E-1965-98 standard.
How Does it Work?
Using advanced technology the No Touch thermometer® measures the temperature of the infra red heat given off by the arterial blood supply under the temple skin and converts this temperature into an oral equivalent temperature.
Temporal artery thermometry is
- Hygienic, safe and economic.
- User and patient friendly.
- Suitable from pediatrics to geriatrics
- Ideal for the uncooperative patients and children, no need to stand still,wake up or touch.
- Currently servicing hospitals, aged care facilities and many GP’s.
- No need to stand still, wake up or touch.
- No Trauma, No pain, No Tears, No Touch.
Infrared Forehead Thermometer
Scans the temple without contact.
• Scans the temple without contact
• Fast measuring within seconds
• 8 memory recall
• Built-in protective sensor cover
• Measurement taken up to 10cm
• Blue positioning ray
• Limited 12 months warranty
• Lithium battery and 2pcs AAA battery included